Friday, October 9, 2009

First Blog Post!

Hi Everyone and Welcome to Become SoyLicious!

This if my first time blogging so please be patient with me as I learn the ropes.

My name is Laura and if you don't already know me, I'm a HUGE candle geek. I mean what isn't there to love about candles? They fill a home with warmth and light and there is just something so relaxing about the flickering light of a candle. And don't get me started on fragrances. Did you know that smell is one of the strongest senses we have? It's a fact. : )

Now let me tell you that being a candle geek I have burned just about every candle that has come my way. I even made a few of my own but, in the end I found that I loved to burn and sell candles more then I enjoyed making them. That's when I came across SoyLicious.com. SoyLicious is a new candle company that just launched and is growing leaps and bounds. They offer soy candles, room sprays, tart chunks and electric melters. They also offer a COTM (candle of the month) program that is a candle lover's dream. So if you love candles as much as I do, please vist my website at www.soylicious.com/lauravazquez and read about all these amazing candles.

Take Care,

Laura

P.S. Remember to book mark this page and come back often as I will be posting more information about candles....and me of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment